Creating an Account:
- Do I have to create an account?
If you want to make a purchase, yes you have to create an account.
- What advantages are there for creating an account?
The most important reason to create an account is that we give a rebate back to each participating school for their purchases. Your account allows us to get the rebate back to the proper school. The account also saves your shipping information so you don’t have to re-enter it each time.
Just visit the website, select the items you want, put them in your cart and checkout when you have completed shopping. It is very simple and just like many other shopping sites.
- Can I place an order over the phone?
No, we cannot take orders over the phone. We can help you if you have problems or questions though. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-898-3022 and ask for Megan Harig
- How do I place items into my cart?
Click “View Details” of the item you want to order. Enter the quantity you want, upload artwork if you’re ordering a custom item, and add any notes or directions you want us to be aware of. When you’re finished, click “Add to Cart” at the bottom of the page.
- How do I remove or change the quantities or items in my cart?
Click the shopping cart icon in the upper right-hand corner of the page. From there you can change quantities or delete unwanted items.
- How do I know you’ve received my order? / What if I did not receive an email confirmation after I placed my order?
You should get an email confirmation once your order is placed to the email address of your login. If you don’t receive the email, first check your junk mail folder to see if it went there. If not, you can double check your orders by logging into your account. Then click the “History” button on the top right of the page.
- How do I cancel my order?
Prior to shipment, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-898-3022 and ask for Megan Harig.
- Can I order different quantities of items than what is offered online?
Many items can be ordered individually. Some items have a pack size noted. Items that have a pack size/quantity noted, must be ordered in multiples of the pack sizes shown.
- I’m having difficulty placing my order online, whom can I contact?
Call 800-898-3022 and ask for Megan Harig or email us at
- How do I know that my custom item will look the way I want it to?
The CSW team will send a proof for approval within 2-5 business days to assure the layout meets all expectations. We will NOT proceed until we have the written OK via email. The email address that is associated with your account is the address that we will be using – Please make sure to check this actively to assure on-time delivery. Once the custom order is approved, our standard turn around time is 5-10 business days to ship. Certain items may vary with turn-around time. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
Methods of Payment:
- What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard or Visa debit or credit cards.
- Do you accept any other forms of payment? / Can I pay with a purchase order?
We do accept purchase orders from schools if the order amount is over $150.00.
- How safe is my credit card information with your online store?
All online credit card sales are secured with SSL technology, the most secure encryption technology currently available for electronic transactions. Our processor, Authorize.net, uses the same credit card networks that retail stores use when you make a credit card purchase in person.
- How long does it take to ship my order?
If the product you’re ordering is in stock, your order usually ships within a few days. If it is not in stock, your order should reflect an approximate ship date of when we expect to be able to ship it to you. Custom orders can take 3-4 weeks to ship.
- Do you offer tracking for my shipment(s)?
We do not currently offer a tracking service for orders. If you email email@example.com with your order number, we will be able to provide you with tracking information.
- What if I need to expedite my order?
We do offer expedited shipping services. Simply select the type of service you need to expedite your order. Note: Many of our products are made to order. Expediting your shipping does not affect the lead-time needed to produce custom products.
- How are shipping and handling costs calculated?
Shipping costs are calculated based on the type of shipping service you select, the weight and dimension of your shipment, and location we are sending it to.
- What is your return policy? / Can I return my order?
We will refund any item(s) provided that the item(s) has not been damaged, soiled, washed, altered or worn. All labels and tags must be attached and still in the original packaging. All sales are final on any items that have been customized for individual schools.
- My order was inaccurate or missing items, now what?
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-898-3022 and ask for Megan Harig
- My order was defective, now what?
Please email us at email@example.com or call 800-898-3022 and ask forMegan Harig. Please include the product number and what is wrong with the product in all correspondence. Do not ship product back until receiving authorization.
- I need more information on a product you offer
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-898-3022 and ask forMegan Harig with any product specific questions.
- I have a specific product I am looking for but I don’t see it on the website.
We offer several thousand products. If you’re looking for something in particular that you don’t see, please email us at email@example.com or call 800-898-3022 and ask forMegan Harig. We can help you find what you’re looking for and quote a price for you.